Governor’s Street Chambers prides itself in its ability to provide a pro-active and when appropriate discreet service in this ever growing field. Our specialists advise on the criminal, regulatory and civil consequences of matters as and when they arise and assist clients to reduce the risk of future occurrences.
We have a close working relationship with various experts and practitioners including lawyers and accountants as well as other specialists in a large number of jurisdictions and are able, at short notice, to create international teams.
We are able to provide our clients with all aspects of fraud litigation including:
- civil fraud claims based upon all forms of deception, breach of trust, bribery and corruption;
- co-ordinating worldwide and multi-jurisdictional asset tracing and recovery
- fraud related constructive trust claims
- disclosure orders
- search, seizure and freezing orders
- white collar crime including employee theft and mortgage fraud
- corporate investigations into bribery and corruption
The advice we can provide is not limited to litigation and our team has also worked with clients
- on internal investigations
- advising on anti-money laundering regulations as to general policy advice and assisting in making disclosure to the appropriate authorities
- bribery and corruption policies
- creating internal controls in order to reduce the opportunity of corporate fraud.